The ‘ Volume by Price ‘ indicator displays the complex relations between volume, price and time in various easy to interpret forms.
Segment, filter and use the visualization methods with Volume Profile and Market Profile along Volume Weighted Average Price, Supply & Demand Zones and Average Daily Range to identify key levels and ranges. It also provides labels to indicate the scale and scope of data displayed, and custom styling by attributes such as color, size, area etc. in ways that suit the user’s needs and context.
- Volume Profile – horizontal histogram and line graph
- Volume Time Statistics – vertical histogram and bubble graph
- Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP)
- Market Profile – letter and block based markers
- Market Profile – collapsed and expanded/split structures
- Market Profile – interpolated curve graph
- Volume Point of Control (VPOC)
- High and Low Volume Nodes (HVN and LVN)
- Value Area High and Low (VAH and VAL)
- Volume delta by price and time
- Market Profile Point of Control (POC) and Initial Balance (IB)
- Multiple time frame analysis
- Dynamic and fixed price zone grid
- Drag and drop or fixed range
- Trading session filters
- Label metrics by time range segment and price zone
- Volume and TPO count heatmaps
- TPO sequence heatmaps and color groups
- Volume Source API
- Environment API
| ^ “Market Profile” also known as “Time Price Opportunity” TPO (name of the markers used) is a charting technique by J. Peter Steidlmayer.
^ “Volume by Price” VBP as charting technique is also known as “Volume Profile” VP, “Volume at Price” VAP, “Volume on Price” VOP, “Volume per Price” VPP, “Price by Volume” PBV, “Price at Volume” PAV, “Price on Volume” POV, and “Price per Volume” PPV.
Register at Binance