Want to get funding for a game?
You can use Kickstarter to raise money for a video game, or other type of game.
Crowdfunding is an incredibly way to amass an early-adopter following, but also get the funding you need to actually make your game.
On today’s episode of the Crowdfunding Demsytified podcast, Salvador Briggman interviews the team behind Gamedec, an Isometric, cyberpunk RPG set in XXII century.
You will discover exactly how this team was able to raise six figures on Kickstarter using techniques that you can replicate in your own campaign.
This episode will reveal a rock-solid foundation for setting up a killer campaign that engages the crowd and builds a thriving gaming community.
Links and Resources Mentioned on This Episode
- Fulfillrite: Kickstarter and crowdfunding reward fulfillment services. They come highly recommended!
- The Gadget Flow: Their website reaches 28 million people per month! They have a new unboxing series on YouTube where you can get your product unboxed by a tech expert. You can also get feedback for your campaign by using Crowdinsight.
- Gamedec Kickstarter Campaign
- Kickstarter Launch Formula
- Book a Coaching Call w/ Sal
The post The Exact System to Raise $171,163 on Kickstarter for a Game appeared first on Crowdfunding Success Tips.
Register at Binance