The launch of the main Polars network is close, which means that the Big Trading Competition with a prize pool of about $ 300k + NFT will start very soon. We are thrilled to announce Polars’ partnership with EYWA.
EYWA is a unique cross-chain protocol that integrates different blockchains, transferring both liquidity and arbitrary data, simplifying the user experience as much as possible. EYWA will make cross-chain interactions open to everyone, both users and DeFi developers
EYWA solves the following DeFi problems for users:
- Helps exchange different assets between blockchains FAST, using both their own pools and the liquidity of other exchanges. EYWA DEX will basically work as a cross-chain liquidity aggregator, finding the best cross-chain exchange option.
- Pay fees in convenient assets using gasless transactions. You don’t need ETH or BNB to make transactions. You can pay for the transaction using, for example, USDT.
- It’s easy to use, and it requires a minimum amount of actions for complicated transactions.
- DeFi project EYWA creates easy-to-use tools to build your own cross-chain applications with minimum effort and provides them with the infrastructure to perform gasless transactions across all popular blockchains.
- Allows developers to move their tokens between blockchains and create their own cross-chain liquidity pools.
- Allows to compensate for the disadvantages of some blockchains with the advantages of others.
Learn more about Eywa on https://eywa.fi
In the near future, Polars will use EYWA for cross-chain movement of internal protocol assets.
During the Big Trading Competition, Polars users will make a prediction about the outcome of the contest on Telegram — which post will get more quality comments. One post will be posted for the White Team and the Black Team. Whichever post gets more comments in 1 hour will win.
Eywa sponsors the Great Trading Competition with a $25k contribution to the prize pool (in EYWA tokens).
Rewards will be distributed after the end of the Big Trading Competition. You will be able to dispose of your rewards during the mainnet airdrop in Q1 2022.
P.S You can beta test Eywa and receive additional rewards. All details in https://t.me/EYWA_protocol_bot?start=618e54e76e9eca83f1547b71
The new DeFi platform for creating secure polar tokens, the price of which depends on the results of specific external events. Within the POLARS platform, users can buy, sell and exchange polar tokens, as well as participate in the distribution of the platform’s commission income.
Register at Binance