Ever want to Kickstart a book?
You can use crowdfunding to raise money for a book.
Whether you’re a new author, a budding publisher, or you just want to put some cool work into the world, Kickstarter is a perfect platform for it!
In fact, today’s guest was able to raise more than $61k for their book, which is part of the Boss Fight Books series.
Independent publishing is alive and well. Actually, it’s thriving.
You’ll hear directly from today’s guest on how you can actually raise money from the crowd using Kickstarter.
This is the step-by-step process that they used to knock it out of the park with their crowdfunding campaign.
Links and Resources Mentioned on This Show
- Fulfillrite: Kickstarter and crowdfunding reward fulfillment services. They come highly recommended!
- The Gadget Flow: Their website reaches 28 million people per month! They have a new unboxing series on YouTube where you can get your product unboxed by a tech expert. You can also get feedback for your campaign by using Crowdinsight.
- Boss Fight Books Kickstarter Campaign
- The Kickstarter Launch Formula
- Book a One-on-One Coaching Call with Sal
The post How to Raise $61,595 for a Book on Kickstarter with Boss Fight Books appeared first on Crowdfunding Success Tips.
Register at Binance