We’re hiring a Facebook ad specialist to run a free + shipping book funnel.
If you’re interested, then keep reading to learn more…
TradingwithRayner was founded in 2013 and quickly became one of the top trading websites for traders.
Each month, we have more than 100k traders reading the blog and more than 1m views on our YouTube channel.
To save retail traders from self-destruction — and transform them into consistently profitable traders.
Why you want to work for TradingwithRayner
You can work from anywhere and at the hours which suits you best.
You get access to my premium training programs for free — and competitive remuneration.
We’re looking to build a long-term relationship, not a one-off thing.
What are the requirements
- You’ll create a free + shipping book funnel from scratch (which includes ad copy, images, videos, landing pages etc.)
- You must have lead gen experience in running Facebook ads, be able to optimize ads and increase conversions
- Fluent in English
- Be able to work independently
- Set up and manage Facebook ad campaigns—which includes retargeting
- Ensure online assets like landing pages are ready and optimized for conversions
- Run split tests to improve conversions
- Optimize campaigns based on data
Core performance expectations
- A funnel that generates a positive return on investment (ROI)
- Creatives used in ads are in line with the company’s image
- Stay within budget
- Able to develop, optimize and strategize new funnel and campaigns
- Daily updates
Interested? Then here’s how to apply…
Record a Loom video and answer these questions…
- What Facebook campaigns have you done previously and the results of it?
- How would you structure a new free + shipping book funnel?
- What kind of ads do you create?
- What’s your process for making optimizations to a campaign?
- What metrics do you look at when optimizing a campaign?
Send your Loom link to [email protected] with “FB ads” as the subject line.
The deadline for this application is June 7th, Sunday 11:59 pm EST.
So please submit before then.
I regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Register at Binance