Entrepreneurship is an amazing thing!
It allows us to follow our dreams, meet new people and make money in the process.
Yet, it’s one of the hardest things you can do!
Honestly, there are few things more complicated than starting a business.
From the advice and knowledge of guests I’ve had on the show, we know that idea generation and brainstorming are critical parts of the creative process.
However, to build a project from an idea, you first need to identify what problem your idea solves and how it will be used to benefit people’s lives.
That’s exactly what today’s guests struggled with for years!
Then, they had that lightbulb moment that changed their lives forever.
In this episode of Crowdfunding Demystified, you’ll hear Salvador Briggman talk to Hans and Andreas, the creators behind Canairi, an innovative, fresh air monitor.
The product is inspired by canaries historically being used to detect deadly gases in mines. Similarly, when the indoor air quality is poor, this handy gadget will drop down until the air is clean and brings it back to life.
In this episode, Hans and Andreas share:
- Coping with a project that took off in just a few hours
- How they were able to come up with a product that solved a problem and where the inspiration came from
- What went into a year of pre-launch planning
If you are struggling with the problem-solving aspect of your idea, this is the episode for you.
As always, tune in, take note, and be inspired!
Resources and Tools Mentioned on the Show
- Crowdfunding Coaching
- The Kickstarter Launch Formula Audiobook
- Smash Your Kickstarter Goal
- Fulfillrite: Kickstarter and crowdfunding reward fulfillment services. They come highly recommended! Download their free shipping and fulfillment checklist.
- Subscribe to my FREE newsletter
The post EP #399 The System Used To Get 3,299 Backers On Kickstarter | Canairi appeared first on CrowdCrux: Crowdfunding Demystified.
Register at Binance