I’m sure you’ve heard the saying, “If it were easy, everyone would be doing it.”
Is that true as it relates to Kickstarter?
If you have been with me for any length of time, you know my answer: I don’t think so!
As someone who has had the privilege of speaking to guests of many successful Kickstarter projects, my answer should come as no surprise.
However, if you take note of tips, tricks, and techniques used by the multitude of guests I’ve had on my podcast, you’ll start to visualize and plan the necessary steps to make your crowdfunding dreams a reality.
Today’s episode is just another opportunity for you to learn how to utilize current trends and media to benefit your own campaign.
In this episode of Crowdfunding Demystified, you’ll hear Salvador Briggman talk to the team behind Plufl, Noah and Yuki, a premium bed engineered to provide the optimal napping experience.
It was “created to maximize comfort and foster a sense of security, delivering relief for those who have ADHD, stress, and anxiety-related issues.”
In this episode, you’ll learn how:
- Plufl was able to go viral on TikTok
- To enter the world of entrepreneurship without any specific skills
- To utilize effective product prototyping
- Social media can be a potent tool for your project
The fact that the creators behind Plufl were students with near-zero entrepreneurial and TikTok experience is really inspiring.
Even with that lack of experience, they raised over $290K with nearly 800 backers on Kickstarter!
So hopefully, any doubts regarding your skills or inexperience disappear after listening to this episode.
Resources and Tools Mentioned on the Show
- Crowdfunding Coaching
- The Kickstarter Launch Formula Audiobook
- Smash Your Kickstarter Goal
- Fulfillrite: Kickstarter and crowdfunding reward fulfillment services. They come highly recommended! Download their free shipping and fulfillment checklist.
The post EP #397 These New Techniques Raised $290,657 On Kickstarter | Plufl appeared first on CrowdCrux: Crowdfunding Demystified.
Register at Binance