Let me guess: You’re looking to raise six figures or more with crowdfunding but have no idea where to start?
Or maybe you already own a company but want to raise funds for a specific project…like…say…a software that will take your existing business to new heights!
Brace yourself because I’m going to blow your mind.
Today’s guest raised over $300,000 for their crowdfunding campaign!
In today’s episode of Crowdfunding Demystified, you’ll hear Salvador Briggman talk to the founder and CEO of Kidcaboo, Rebecca, as she discusses the steps taken to achieve success with this project.
The passion behind the project was to bring “safety, flexibility, and freedom to today’s busy parents, specifically working mothers, who should NEVER have to downplay their ambitions.”
This is achieved through a platform for driving nannies to provide ridesharing, specifically for kids.
While tuning in, you’ll learn:
- How to identify a problem and attract backers for the solution
- How to scale effectively
- What is needed to make a splash in a huge market
- How to raise funds even if you aren’t particularly good at sales
If you are looking to expand your project with regulation crowdfunding platforms like WeFunder…
This is an episode you NEED to listen to!
Resources and Tools Mentioned on the Show
- Crowdfunding Coaching
- Equity Crowdfunding Explained
- Free Equity Crowdfunding Course
- Fulfillrite: Kickstarter and crowdfunding reward fulfillment services. They come highly recommended! Download their free shipping and fulfillment checklist.
- Subscribe to my FREE newsletter
The post EP #396 The Method To Raise $307,389 With Reg CF | Kidcaboo appeared first on CrowdCrux: Crowdfunding Demystified.
Register at Binance