Do you know what the best part of Kickstarter is?
It’s the fact that apart from reaching your funding goal, you get to grow an audience. And if you fulfill your campaign’s promises, you can use the audience again to fund another project.
In this episode of Crowdfunding Demystified, you’ll hear Salvador Briggman talk to Conor, the founder of Inside Up Games. He has built several successful Kickstarter campaigns, and his latest is the biggest one yet.
He was able to grow a mind-blowing $730,000 for his latest board game, Earth. During the episode, you’ll hear Conor talk about:
- How Kickstarter has changed over the years
- Kickstarter stretch goals explained
- How to approach your first Kickstarter
So if you’ve ever been on the fence about starting your first Kickstarter, then listening to this is a must. Conor started out running a construction management company and is now working on his tabletop game company full-time!
So take out your notebook, and enjoy your listen!
Resources and Tools Mentioned on the Show
- Book a coaching call
- Join the Smash Your Kickstarter Goal community
- Subscribe to CrowdCrux Newsletter
- Get Access to the Free Kickstarter Course
- The Kickstarter Launch Formula Audiobook
- Fulfillrite: Kickstarter and crowdfunding reward fulfillment services. They come highly recommended! Download their free shipping and fulfillment checklist.
The post EP #388 The System Used To Get 10,512 Backers | Inside Up Games appeared first on CrowdCrux: Crowdfunding Demystified.
Register at Binance