You might not know it, but regulation crowdfunding is changing the industry!
You no longer need to persuade a few investors to launch your innovative startup. Instead, you can involve the crowd to help you out and raise funds.
And today’s guest is living proof!
In this episode of Crowdfunding Demystified, you’ll hear Salvador Briggman talk to Sue, who raised a whopping $162,580 for her company, NETZRO, which developed state-of-the-art food tech that produces nutritious, upscaled ingredients at scale.
During the episode, Sue talks about:
- The journey from an idea to a successful WeFunder campaign
- How WeFunder is removing the middleman
- The challenges & benefits of growing a startup
But it wasn’t smooth sailing for her. Before her WeFunder campaign, she struggled to find an investor who would take her seriously. Nonetheless, she put in the work and blew past her fundraising goal!
You can do that too; all you have to do is learn how Reg CF works and take action. While the road might be difficult, the rewards will be worth it!
So grab a pen and paper, and enjoy your listen.
Resources and Tools Mentioned on the Show
- Crowdfunding Coaching
- Equity Crowdfunding Explained
- Free Equity Crowdfunding Course
- Fulfillrite: Kickstarter and crowdfunding reward fulfillment services. They come highly recommended! Download their free shipping and fulfillment checklist.
The post EP #386 This $162K WeFunder Campaign Proves Anyone Can Get Funding | Netzro appeared first on CrowdCrux: Crowdfunding Demystified.
Register at Binance