It’s no secret that Kickstarter is a great way to get funding for your business.
Just think about it: Not only are you getting the funding needed to begin, but you’ll also get your very first clients without having to worry about inventory.
And if you do it correctly, your first-time customers will become superfans and let the world know how amazing your products are. That means even more sales.
However, you don’t need to start a brand new business to get those benefits. In fact, you can create a Kickstarter campaign to get your current business to the next level.
In this episode of Crowdfunding Demystified, you’ll hear Salvador Briggman talk to Tomer, who raised $235,561 for his latest project, Secret Whiteboard.
It’s a hanging print frame that reveals a hidden whiteboard inside when opened. A great product to hide all your business secrets!
But here’s the kicker! Even though Tomer already had a successful seven-figure Amazon business, he chose to launch on Kickstarter.
In this episode, Tomer will reveal:
- His journey from creating an idea to making it a reality
- Why he decided to embark on Kickstarter instead of Amazon
- A secret tactic to bulletproof the campaign copy
So whether you’re looking to launch your business or get funding to take an existing business to new heights, listening to this episode is a must. You’ll find so many great pieces of information about launching a successful Kickstarter campaign.
So take out a pen and paper, and enjoy your listen.
Resources and Tools Mentioned on the Show
- Book a coaching call
- Tune in to Sal’s Live Workshops
- The Kickstarter Launch Formula Audiobook
- Fulfillrite: Kickstarter and crowdfunding reward fulfillment services. They come highly recommended! Download their free shipping and fulfillment checklist.
- EP #299 – Kickstarter Expert Shares New Facebook Ad Trick
- Secret Whiteboard
The post EP #373 How To Raise $235,561 From 1,421 Backers | Secret Whiteboard appeared first on CrowdCrux: Crowdfunding Demystified.
Register at Binance