Michael Burry of Big Short fame continues to manage his hedge fund Scion Asset Management based in Saratoga, California for 5 clients. His latest 13F filing for Q3 2021 showed only $41,719,000 of assets under management allocated into securities which is 100% in the only 6 stocks remaining in his portfolio holdings. The following positions are based on the last Q3 2021 13F filing as of 9-30-2021. It appears he has given up on his Tesla puts and ARKK puts and reduced his holdings dramatically this year. He believes hyper inflation is inevitable but has had trouble with his bearish stock bets going against him in the short term causing him to exit. Due to his lack of positions it appears he believes most stocks are overpriced and overvalued this late in the bull market uptrend.
- CVS Health Corp CVS/ CONSUMER STAPLES 40.68%
- Lockheed Martin Corp. LMT/ INDUSTRIALS 24.82%
- GEO Group Inc. GEO/ INDUSTRIALS 20.75%
- CoreCivic Inc. CXW/ REAL ESTATE 8.79%
- NOW Inc. DNOW/ ENERGY 2.75%
- SCYNEXIS Inc. SCYX/ HEALTH CARE 2.21%
Register at Binance