Global Blockchain in Healthcare Market Report 2022 comes with an extensive industry analysis of development components, patterns, flows, and sizes. This research study on Blockchain in Healthcare involved the extensive usage of both primary and secondary data sources. This includes the study of various parameters affecting the industry, including the government policy, market environment, competitive landscape, historical data, present trends in the market, technological innovation, upcoming technologies, and the technical progress in related industries.
Global blockchain in healthcare market will reach $58.9 billion by 2030, growing by 70.5% annually over 2020-2030 amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The market is driven by the healthcare data security, development of blockchain consortiums, government initiatives, increasing instances of data breaches and surging adoption of blockchain technology in healthcare and pharma industries.
(Please note: The report will be updated before delivery so that the latest historical year is the base year, and the forecast covers at least 5 years over the base year.)
Request Sample Copy of this report at:
Key Players (this may not be a complete list and extra companies can be added upon request):
BlockPharma, Factom, Inc, Farmatrust, Guardtime, Hashed Health, International Business Machines Corporation, iSolve Technologies, Medicalchain SA, Microsoft Corporation, Patientory, Inc, Pokitdok Inc, Simplyvital Health, and others.
Market classification from perspectives of Type, Provider, Application, End User, and Region.
Based on Type
- Public Blockchain
- Consortium or Hybrid Blockchain
- Private or Permission Blockchain
Based on Provider
- Infrastructure and Protocol Providers
- Middleware Providers
- Application and Solution Providers
Based on Application
- Clinical Data Exchange & Interoperability
- Claims and Billing
- Supply Chain Management
- Drug Traceability
- Drug Discovery & Clinical Trials
- Other Applications
Based on End User
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Insurance Providers
- Other End Users
Regions Covered in the Global Blockchain in Healthcare Market Report 2022:
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries and Egypt)
- North America (the United States, Mexico, and Canada)
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- Europe (Turkey, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia)
Explore more about this report at
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price Gross Margin 2016-2021 & Sales by Product Types.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes the Global & Regional market status and outlook for 2020-2030. Further, the report provides breakdown details about each region & country covered in the report. Identifying its production, consumption, import & export, sales volume & revenue forecast.
- Market Analysis by Product Type: The report covers most of the Product Types in the Blockchain in Healthcare Industry, including the product specifications by each key player, volume, sales by Volume, and Value (M USD).
- Market Analysis by Application Type: Based on the Blockchain in Healthcare Industry and its applications, the market is further sub-segmented into several major Applications of its industry. It provides you with the market size, CAGR & forecast by each industry application.
- Market Trends: Market key trends include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis: The report will provide the state of competition in the industry depends on five basic forces: the threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, the threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Pragma Market Research,
+1 425 230 0999
Register at Binance