Anna Money, a UK-based fintech that specializes in SME business banking, has successfully secured £3.5 million in funding through its equity crowdfunding campaign on Seedrs. The funding round was launched last month and quickly surpasses its initial £3 million funding target.
Anna stands for Absolutely No-Nonsense Admin. The company describes itself as a business current account for startups and small businesses. The fintech notably manages invoicing and comes with a debit Mastercard as well. Anna further explained that it is a mobile business account aimed at the creative industries, small business owners and freelancers. Anna Money previously received an £8.5 investment from tech investment firm, Kinetik prior to the Seedrs campaign debut.
“Behind ANNA Money is a quirky lineup of humans from across the globe – from London, Moscow, Auckland, and almost everywhere in between. We’re experts in finance, AI, business building, branding, creative leadership, customer service, teamwork and doing your admin. We’ve made an app for people like us who are proud to be a bit different, but face the same list of financial chores as everyone else.”
Current features on the Anna platform are the following:
- Online on-boarding (includes KYB and KYC). 25% of our customers have an account open in less than 10 minutes.
- Business current account with a UK sort code
- Debit card provided by Mastercard
- Smart invoice creation and sending
- Digital receipt storage to track expenses
- Tax calculation help and reminders
- 1% cashback on a range of business services
- 24/7 chat support from Anna’s team in Cardiff
Funds from the Seedrs round will go towards Anna enhancing its tax calculation and expense processing service, as well as deepen its AI capabilities to better serve its customers. Anna Money is offering 20.00% in equity.
Register at Binance